**This role is office based and would suit someone living in the local area, which is Stratford upon Avon**
This role is perfectly suited to someone who is an enthusiastic and positive person, looking for part time hours, working 3 days per week.
You will be joining a fun, friendly, progressive team of experienced people who are all passionate about providing an affordable communications service for every single client they work with.
Full support is offered by the Directors of the business, along with training via the company and the LG manufacturer. Opportunity to progress and move into a full time sales role in the future could also be available, for anyone seeking more hours.
What we need from you as a Appointment Maker:
- You will be based in the local area which is Stratford upon Avon or within reasonable commuting distance as the role is office based
- Ideally you will have experience in a similar role and if not, you will be an excellent relationship builder, with a great telephone manner, friendly and natural confidence in speaking to new people
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be highly organised, with excellent attention to detail
- Have experience using CRM systems – training will be provided on the system they use
- You will be a quick learner able to pick up things easily
What the role involves:
- You will be booking appointments for the Sales team – making telephone calls, asking a couple of qualifying questions regarding a Telecoms health check and then booking any appointments into their diaries – minimum 15 appointments per month
- Update any notes on CRM
- Add meetings booked into the sales persons calendar
- Any other admin work associated with the role
Salary/hours: £9.62 per hour, negotiable, depending on experience, plus uncapped commission. Working Tuesday to Thursday, 10am – 2.30pm.
- Company Pension
- 31 days holidays (including Bank Holidays)
- Lots of internal and supplier training
- Office socials and team building events
Please apply now! Send your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org